We don’t need
Anything
Or anyone
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
I don’t quite know
How to say
How I feel
Those three words
Are said too much
They’re not enough
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Forget what we’re told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that’s bursting into life
Let’s waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads
I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Forget what we’re told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that’s bursting into life
All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they’re all I can see
I don’t know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
喜欢在你,和你,以及你面前的自己。。
是那么的坦荡荡,肆无忌惮的。。
有的时候,只要一句加油。。
就可以让我走好远,好远的一段路了。。
其实我偶尔,也不是那么难搞的。。
我只是,需要多一点点的爱。。
让我可以比较勇敢的走下去,而已。。
-------------------------------------------------
有的时候真的好想跟其他人一样。。
努力的经历那一些疯狂,轰轰烈烈的岁月。。
只是不晓得为什么那一种日子都离我好远好远。。
是个性使然么?
其实我的内心,渴望得不得了呢。。
-------------------------------------------------
后来我发现,我的逞强原来只是为了。。
掩饰我的不安以及空虚。。
-------------------------------------------------
八婆说,该发生的总会在适当的时机发生的。。
唔,我在等。。
努力的等。。
No comments:
Post a Comment